Sunday, January 30, 2011

Historical Fiction Challenge 2011



I came across this awesome book challenge about a week ago.  It's the Historical Fiction Challenge (between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011).  And I have plenty of historical books lining my shelves.  To learn more about this challenge go to Historical Fiction Challenge 2011.

Even though I have tons of books, I decided to do the "Out of my comfort zone" challenge of 2 books.  I also wanted to do another book challenge on the side and didn't want to go crazy trying to get them all read.  And if I'm lucky, I may even want to do the "Daring and Curious" 5 books.

Books I want to read to complete this challenge...

1. The Music of the Spheres by Elizabeth Redfern
2.  The Affinity Bridge by George Mann
3.  Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
4.
5.

No comments:

Post a Comment