Monday, January 31, 2011

Full Steampunk Ahead Challenge



I was hoping to find a Steampunk book challenge and Ta-da! Found one! Very excited! I have a small stack of 'em ready to be read. I absolutely love this type of genre. So Victorian. So futuristic. Yeah.

Anyway, the challenge is between Jan 1, 2011 to Dec. 31, 2011. Plenty of time to get reading. To learn more about this challenge go to Full Steampunk Ahead Challenge.

I'm going to do my best to read the 10 books needed for this challenge. And I hope that I can do crossovers with other book challenges. If not, I'm sure that I'll find out sooner or later about it.

Books I want to complete for this challenge...

1. The Affinity Bridge by George Mann
2. Soulless by Gail Carriger
3. The Somnambulist by Jonathan Barnes
4. Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment